Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

The weather down here in St. George is super nice right now so we had a little barbeque,  and colored a few eggs!

 -As you can see Cam's hair is a little shaggy. He has informed me that he will be growing it out until football is over. I told him as long as it looks like Jake Owen's hair I would be ok!
(I watch this music video about 4 times a day) I may be a little obssesed with him.
 Hopefully we can get through the akward stages of growing out hair.



And of course we had to have a football egg!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love this! Glad you guys had a fun Easter! Wish we would've been in town :) So Cam is growing his hair out and you're getting caramel highlights?? Haha is this the trade off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you are blogging! I love all the pictures and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete