Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here we go!

I am finally going to try and keep my blog updated. I wanted to start blogging because I see it as a journal in a way. I dont keep a journal and I always want to remember my life, and have something to look back on to remind me of how I was feeling. I want something that I can show my kidlets someday! My great friend Liz helped me make my blog cute, and is teaching me how to work things! Hopefully I will get it down! So I am going to be playing catch up and blogging about the last 8 months of our lifes together so I can remember it FOREVER!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Now I can keep up with you :) and next time you come you can teach me how to make mine cute because I keep messing it up and can't fix it :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! your blog is super cute! cant wait to stalk you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need big time help making mine cute too Court!

    ReplyDelete